Alicia Keys posted a photo to the ‘Gram giving us a lot of look.
:::WHAT’S TRENDING WEDNESDAY???:::☀️🌷🌹🌺🌸🌻🍃👑💕✨ Alicia Keys spotted with Janelle Monae in a “Just a Drop of Chanel No.5” #Sweatshirt paired with Vintage #Levis, #Pumps @balenciaga #Visor @dior #AvailableAt @whatgoesaroundnyc #AliciaKeys #WhatsTrendingWednesday #EdwinaLaShan #FashionBlog #Fashion #Style
The singer wore a vintage Chanel, ‘Just a Drop Of Chanel No. 5’ sweatshirt from the Fall 2001 collection and paired it with black and white checkered Levi’s. She wore red ruffle socks with gray Balenciaga pumps and completed the look with a Dior visor.
She was spotted with Janelle Monae and they took this super cute photo.
Beauties, we have to know. Are you feeling Alicia Keys’ fashion? Take our poll below.
25 Of The Best Vitamin C Infused Hair And Beauty Products
1. Ethique In Your Face Face Cleansing Bar1 of 25
2. Arbonne RE9 Advanced® Age-Defying Neck Cream2 of 25
3. Merle Norman Brilliant-C Moisturizer3 of 25
4. The Mane Choice Manetabolism Plus Vitamins4 of 25
5. Jane Iredale BeautyPrep™ Face Toner5 of 25
6. G.M. Collin Vital C 10% + Peptides Serum6 of 25
7. Amarth Wonder Cream7 of 25
8. Hydropeptide LumaPro-C8 of 25
9. It's A 10 Haircare Miracle Moisture Shampoo9 of 25
10. Urbanskin RX Super C Brightening Serum10 of 25
11. Kiehl's Powerful Strength Line Reducing Complex11 of 25
12. Paula's Choice12 of 25
13. iS Clinical GenexC Serum13 of 25
14. Orgaid Vitamin C & Revitalizing Organic Sheet Mask14 of 25
15. Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil15 of 25
16. Glossier Super Glow16 of 25
17. Lumene Valo Vitamin C Glow Refresh Hydrating Mist17 of 25
18. Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Serum18 of 25
19. Urban Skin RX VitalEyez + C Serum19 of 25
20. Drunk Elephant C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream20 of 25
21. Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum21 of 25
22. Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum22 of 25
23. InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum23 of 25
24. The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%24 of 25
25. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer25 of 25
HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Alicia Keys Is Mixing Patterns, Colors, And Texture For This Look was originally published on hellobeautiful.com