Attorney at The Gee Law Firm
Breanna is an attorney in Richmond who is very involved with the community and regularly gives back to those in need. She is an active member of several bar associations and volunteers her time each month in a variety of ways.
For the last two years, Breanna has given her time every week mentoring at Peter Paul Development located in the city’s East End. She is the co-chair of the Virginia State Bar Young Lawyers Conference Rule of Law Day at the Capitol Program which educates at-risk middle and high school students about rule of law principles and the operations of state government.
Breanna is also a part of the community service movement known as Hashtag Lunchbag Richmond, which meets every month to prepare and pass out bagged meals to feed the hungry.
She is passionate about volunteering and inspiring young black and brown faces to reach their full potential. Through this passion, she has recruited her friends to mentor and volunteer their time regularly.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Financial Advisor Bitcoin Rodney Explains How Beginners Can Tap Into Cryptocurrency And Profit
- White Republican Wendy Rogers Accused Vernon Jones Of ‘Tap-Dancing.’ She’s Out Of Line…But She’s Right
- Who’s Cappin’: Tammy Rivera Is Called Out For Capping On CVS
- Atlanta NAACP President Apologizes For Rebuking Mayor Candidate As Some Members Defend Him