Owner of Ella Entertainment
As a child, Danielle has always been interested in the arts. As a dancer at the Center for Arts Program at Henrico High School, Danielle was inspired to take her career to the next level and explore her many talents.
After graduation, Danielle began instructing and performing for various companies around Richmond. Soon Ella Entertainment was born. A company that stands firm on the idea that anyone can be anything.
Some of Danielle’s most recent work includes New Year’s Eve in Coney Island, “Ladies Day” with West Broad Church of Christ, and creating choreography for live plays with Revolution Dance.
Danielle’s goal is to continue performing and instructing globally.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- 2nd Street Festival Returns October 7-8 to Downtown Richmond
- 804 Sessions Presents: Itzwayne
- The “804 Sessions” Contest
- Usher Will Be Performing Live at the Biggest NFL Halftime Show of the Year!
- September 22nd Is Officially “Summer Walker Day” in the ATL!
- BlakeIANA Delivers “Bing Bong Remix” Featuring Sexyy Red!
- Buzz On The Street: Beyonce Attends Special Ceremony Ahead of Houston Concert [PHOTOS]
Jack Daniels Commits $15,000 In Grants To RVA Small Businesses: Enter Today
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Wife Jeannie Mai
Free Event: Chevrolet's 'Real Talk Drives Real Change Tour' Coming Sept 22nd!
The “804 Sessions” Contest
Sept. 18th is National Cheeseburger Day: Here Are 10 Delicious Burger Deals
Radio One General Promotional Rules
Jay ‘Jeezy’ Jenkins Shares Inspiration For New Book ‘Adversity For Sale’ & More!
Sweet Nostalgia: A List Of Songs Turning 20 in 2022