Co-Owner of FourDeep Multimedia Agency & President of its faith-based division Subdue28
Lauren White is a Richmond, VA based business creative and brand architect, specializing in solving problems through brand development and holistic design. She is the co-owner of FourDeep Multimedia Agency, a full-service branding & advertising agency and president of its faith-based division Subdue28.
Lauren is passionate about helping current/aspiring faith leaders and innovators reach their greatest potential by offering her hands on expertise in brand identity, market research and a keen eye for good design. Lauren received her bachelors of fine arts in graphic design, at VCU. As both a fourth and sixth generation minister, Lauren White is an inspirational voice, inspiring millennials to pursue purpose. Her greatest passion has come from the one to one opportunities she’s been given to make connections with those she serves.
With a heart for her generation, it has become her life’s mission to ensure that Millennials know they are capable of laying hold of their God-given, purpose-filled lives, regardless of who they are, what they’ve done or where they come from. She does so by spreading the message that they were “born to subdue” based on Genesis 1:28.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Hibbett Sports Grand Opening on Facebook LIVE
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Study Shows Virginia Drivers Rank Among Best In The U.S.
- Who’s Cappin?! Serena Williams’ New Look Has Social Media Confused
- Drake May Add A Gift To Your Next Uber Eats Delivery
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Ep. 14: “Mom Love”