Owner of Leap Innovative Group
Janna M. Hall graduated from James Madison University in 2010 and spent the following years in New York City building her digital marketing expertise at boutique agencies and large non-profits. In 2015, she quit her dream job, left the Big Apple, and spent her last paycheck backpacking across Europe, where she gained the inspiration to live life on her own terms.
Seven countries later, Janna returned to her hometown of Richmond, VA to pursue her dreams of entrepreneurship. In February of 2016, she launched Leap Innovative Group (LIG), a digital marketing and brand development agency that services small businesses, mission-driven organizations, and personal brands.
In addition to her role as CEO, Janna is a public speaker, educator, mentor, and Board Member of the Central Virginia African American Chamber of Commerce. Her passion for championing aspiring entrepreneurs inspired her to launch Funemployed, an initiative that educates dreamers and doers on how to monetize their passion and do what they love full-time.
With her platform, Janna commits to paying it forward by reaching back to our Richmond youth, teaching them employable skills, and planting seeds of entrepreneurship early on. Above all, Janna believes that success should be measured not by societal standards and pressure, but by our willingness to take the leap and cultivate the life of our wildest dreams.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Hibbett Sports – Virtual Grand Opening w/ DJ Sir RJ
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Houston Woman Accused Of Splurging On Luxury Homes, Land Rover & Purses In $3.6M PPP Scam
- Hip Hop Spot: Soulja Boy Sparks Feud with WWE Stars After Calling Pro Wrestling ‘Fake’ [WATCH]
- The Lo Down: Coko of SWV Says She’s Down for a “SWV vs Xscape” Verzuz Battle [WATCH]
- The Curvy Girl-Approved Review Of Lori Harvey’s Collection With Naked Wardrobe