Our nation was forever changed on April 4, 1968, when Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated at the Lorraine Motel in Memphis, just one day after he gave his “I’ve Been to the Mountaintop” speech that moved the hearts and souls of all those at the Mason Temple Church. Now, 50 years later, the eyes of an entire nation will turn to Memphis, Tennessee as we honor Martin Luther King Jr.’s legacy and strive to inspire mankind to realize Dr. King’s dream of freedom and equality for all.
TV One and Roland Martin will be on location at the Lorraine Motel, now the National Civil Rights Museum, to live-stream this monumental event across all Urban One platforms. This live event will capture the key moments of the day, as well as poignant and insightful interviews with Civil Rights icons and leaders of the new movement, both as live guests and via pre-recorded interviews.
Don’t miss the live stream event April 2 – April 4, 2018, hosted by Roland S. Martin on TV One.
Stream it LIVE here:
- Your Voice Counts: Register Today and Find Early Voting Locations
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Honoring Strength
- 2nd Street Festival Returns October 7-8 to Downtown Richmond
- 804 Sessions Presents: Itzwayne
- The “804 Sessions” Contest
- Happy Anniversary: Michelle And Barack Obama Celebrate Their 31st Wedding Anniversary
- ‘Bigly’ Mad: Donald Trump’s Civil Fraud Trial In 10 Fantastically Furious Photos
- Urban One Celebrates 43rd Anniversary Of Cathy Hughes Founding Media Empire
Jack Daniels Commits $15,000 In Grants To RVA Small Businesses: Enter Today
Free Event: Chevrolet's 'Real Talk Drives Real Change Tour' Coming Sept 22nd!
[VIDEO] Man Punched For Yelling During Beyonce Mute Challenge In Houston
Not Brenda Song! Jeezy’s New Boo, Jeannie Mai, Slammed For Fetishizing Black Men
Ginuwine Passes Out After Stunt Gone Wrong
[VIDEO] 16 People Injured: Drop Zone Ride Crashes to Ground
Exclusive: Actor Djimon Hounsou Talks 'Run Richmond 16.19' with King Tutt
The “804 Sessions” Contest