Founder of Engage The Foundation
Sean Powell is a graduate of the VCU School of Business and founded Engage the Foundation in 2011.
Engage the foundation is a community-based organization that connects college students and encourages them to work with families and kids on campus and in the neighborhood. Two of its main goals are developing successive generations who understand their purpose and identity and reducing the costs of government assistance needed by unstable families.
Engage has spurred growth in communities by holding fundraisers, development programs, workforce programs and other special events.
Powell stresses the importance of Engage’s college-to-career pipeline, a workforce program that increases the rate at which college students find a job after graduating through industry training, certifications and direct work experience as interns.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Asking For A Friend: Dating For Six Months & Still No Commitment?
- ‘Time To Get The Job Done’: Stacey Abrams Launches 2022 Campaign For Georgia Governor
- Supreme Court Closer To Historic Ruling That Threatens Future Of Roe V. Wade
- Jacqueline Avant, Wife Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery