Growing up things weren’t always great for Tory Lanez. He lived far from school and stopped going at one point, this led him to getting in trouble. Lanez had to go to court several times and his uncle didn’t like it.
To get him to school he gave him a new model Benz at only 17. His uncle mentioned that one day he would thank him for this, which he does on the album. Lanez also spoke about how he almost lost his life in Dubai due to alcohol poisoning.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- I’m Not Wit It: Tamar Braxton Will Not Promote New Season Of ‘Braxton Family Values’ Because Of Vince
- JAY-Z And Beyonce Spotted In Jamaica Working On New Video
- Winter Storm on the Second Day of the Spring Season
- Toys R Us Hopes To Start Liquidation Sale on Thursday
- Austin Bombing Suspect Dead: Here’s Everything We Know
- Smithsonian Moves Michelle Obama Portrait Due To ‘High Volume Of Visitors’
- IT’S HERE: The Mr. Rogers Documentary Trailer Will Have You Shedding Hella Thug Tears
- People Can’t Get Over This Dog That Looks Like Ivanka Trump
- If You Think Wypipo Can’t Sing Gospel Runs, You Might Want To Peep These Videos
- Cardi B Speaks On Why Video Vixens’ Stories Of Sexual Harassment Aren’t Taken Seriously