Are things on the up-and-up for Birdman and Lil Wayne? After the two were caught at LIV night club in Miami, hugging and chatting, people want to know if the father and son have worked out their differences.
Sources close to the two are saying, although the $51 million dollar lawsuit is still in the works, Bird and Wayne are working to put their drama to the side. The source went on to say, that Bird and Wayne have actually been taking to each other for the last few months.
As for the link in Miami, the two just so happened to be at the same place at the same time.
So, does this mean we will get the Carter V?
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Because bros have each other’s backs.
1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.
2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.
3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.
4 of 12
5. Because bros style on ’em in photo shoots.
5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.
6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.
7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.
8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.
9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.
10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.
11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.
12 of 12