We love the Obama’s and it looks like Neflix does as well. Reports have dropped that the former President of the United States, Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama are in talks with Netflix to develop a number of shows.
The shows will shine light on inspirational stories and could detail some of the hot topics that the 44th President faced while in office.
It is being reported that the terms of the deal with the Obama’s are in an “advance” stage. Sources have confirmed, if the deals goes through, the Obama’s will not discuss Donald Trump.
11 Reasons We Are Thankful For President Barack Obama
11 photos Launch gallery
1. We’ll never forget the moment President Obama said Trayvon Martin could have been his son.
1 of 11
2. And let’s not forget President Obama was the man behind capturing and killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.
2 of 11
3. He also rejoiced when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of protecting same-sex marriage.
3 of 11
4. He always gets his hands a little dirty.
4 of 11
5. Remember when the Prez danced to Drake’s “Hotline Bling”?
5 of 11
6. He genuinely, wholeheartedly, loves the kids.
6 of 11
7. Plus, he’s all about b-ball.
7 of 11
8. He made two of our favorite players the happiest men on Earth.
8 of 11
9. … And what a beautiful example for men on how to treat the ladies in your life.
9 of 11
10. There will never be another as suave as President Obama & for that alone, we’re thankful.
10 of 11
11. He gave us hope…
11 of 11