Meek Mill is still in jail, wrongfully held on a technicality. His team is still hard at work, however, leaving no stone unturned in trying to find a way for his release.
The latest find centers on the officer who arrested him, who has a bit of reputation for corrupt and cruel practices in Philly. Could this avenue lead to freedom for Meek? Click on the audio player to hear more from this Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Dallas Rapper Yella Beezy Shot
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- This Braxton Sister Had Words For Loni Love After Her ‘Breakfast Club’ Interview
- Did Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Call Off Their Engagement?
- This Soulful Cover Of “Lovers & Friends” Will Make You Want To Hear More Usher
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
- Voter Registration Deadline October 15th, Register Here!
- The Weekend Clo-ism: Humble that Attitude Before You Stumble
- Drake Opens Up On Kanye/Pusha T Beef On HBO’s “The Shop” [VIDEO]
- 5 Lit HBCU Dance Squads That Make Every Game Feel Like Homecoming
Has Meek Mill’s Team Found A Way To Free Him? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com