One of those characteristics that in men that are generally regarded as desirable is height. In fact, men who are tall are often thought to be at an advantage. But, as it turns out, that advantage is more for white men than black men. Click on the audio player to hear Jeff Johnson explain more in 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- iPower Birthday Bash: Tickets On Sale Now!
- Black History Month 2019: Prince
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- Cuteness Overload! Cardi B Shares Video of Kulture Enjoying Her Daddy’s Music
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- 2 Baltimore Women Accuse R.Kelly of Sexual Assault
- Vitamin Of The Day: Haters Will Broadcast Your Failures But Whisper Your Success
- WATCH: Jussie Smollett Released on Bond Encounters Aggressive Media Outside Courthouse
- After Planting Roots in Atlanta, The Slutty Vegan Comes Back Home To Baltimore
5 Quotes From Powerful Black Women On International Women’s Day!
1. IWD Quotes 2018Source: 1 of 10
2. 24th Annual Screen ActorsÊGuild Awards – ArrivalsSource: 2 of 10
3. IWD Quotes 2018Source: 3 of 10
4. 2018 BAFTA Los Angeles Tea Party – PortraitsSource: 4 of 10
5. IWD Quotes 2018Source: 5 of 10
6. 2018 MoMA David Rockefeller Award Luncheon Honoring Oprah WinfreySource: 6 of 10
7. IWD Quotes 2018Source: 7 of 10
8. BET Presents the American Black Film Festival Honors – BackstageSource: 8 of 10
9. IWD Quotes 2018Source: 9 of 10
10. EE British Academy Film Awards – Red Carpet ArrivalsSource: 10 of 10
How Height Is A Disadvantage For Black Men [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com