In 2003, Kobe Bryant was accused of rape. Ultimately, the case was dropped when the accuser declined to testify, and the incident had largely been forgotten. But with the current focus on sexual assault in the entertainment industry and the #MeToo movement, Kobe Bryant’s momentous Oscar win this weekend is bringing the case back to light. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Update: 14 Students Killed, 1 Teacher Dead in Texas Elementary School Shooting
- Bojangles Give Away
- 90s R&B Trio Kut Klose Launch GoFundMe To Raise Money For Release Of 2nd Album
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Mr. Morale and the Big Steppers’ Tour Dates Have Been Announced
- Alfonso Ribeiro Denounces ‘The Carlton,’ Doesn’t Like Being Asked To Dance As A Black Man
- NBC Renews New Seasons For ‘Grand Crew’ & ‘Young Rock’ [Details Inside]
- Rose Day: Buy Your Tickets Now! [CLICK HERE]
- Believe The Hype: Breaking Down RICO & How It Can Affect The Case Of Young Thug & Gunna
- Astroworld Attendee Sues Travis Scott After Claiming Viral Stampede Caused Her Miscarriage
- HAVE MERCY: Chloe Bailey Covers The June/July Issue of Allure Magazine
Why Kobe Bryant’s Dropped Rape Charges Are Taking Center Stage Again [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com