Kevin Hart was on Conan O’Brien talking about his YouTube series, “What The Fit.” Kevin talks about his goal of mixing fun and physical fitness into one show, and taking his friends and putting them in unexpected situations.
Kevin also walked us through his thought process after this year’s historic Super Bowl win by the Philadelphia Eagles, when he drunkenly made his way through the crowd in an attempt to hop onstage and celebrate. He laughs about how he managed to get through so many people, into areas that he didn’t have the proper passes for. Check out the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Bojangles Give Away
- 90s R&B Trio Kut Klose Launch GoFundMe To Raise Money For Release Of 2nd Album
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Mr. Morale and the Big Steppers’ Tour Dates Have Been Announced
- Alfonso Ribeiro Denounces ‘The Carlton,’ Doesn’t Like Being Asked To Dance As A Black Man
- NBC Renews New Seasons For ‘Grand Crew’ & ‘Young Rock’ [Details Inside]
- Rose Day: Buy Your Tickets Now! [CLICK HERE]
- Believe The Hype: Breaking Down RICO & How It Can Affect The Case Of Young Thug & Gunna
- Astroworld Attendee Sues Travis Scott After Claiming Viral Stampede Caused Her Miscarriage
- HAVE MERCY: Chloe Bailey Covers The June/July Issue of Allure Magazine
- Ice Cube Partners With Luminosity For Multi-Picture Film & Television Deal
Why Kevin Hart Decided To Try Getting Onstage At The Super Bowl [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com