On her recent sit-down with “The View,” Mo’Nique and Whoopi Goldberg discussed the current hot-button issue of Mo’Nique’s call for a boycott of Netflix. Since she tried to mobilize fans after being low-balled by Netflix in their offer for a stand-up special, people haven’t been quite receptive to her.
What many folks have called into question, in fact, was the ability of Mo’Nique’s husband to adequately manage her. With every major statement or announcement from Mo’Nique’s camp, her husband has been very much a part of those moves. They haven’t been quite successful moves however, and Whoopi Goldberg told her on-air that she might need to reconsider her husband being in that position. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- iPower Birthday Bash: Tickets On Sale Now!
- Black History Month 2019: Prince
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- Cuteness Overload! Cardi B Shares Video of Kulture Enjoying Her Daddy’s Music
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- 2 Baltimore Women Accuse R.Kelly of Sexual Assault
- Vitamin Of The Day: Haters Will Broadcast Your Failures But Whisper Your Success
- WATCH: Jussie Smollett Released on Bond Encounters Aggressive Media Outside Courthouse
- After Planting Roots in Atlanta, The Slutty Vegan Comes Back Home To Baltimore