On her recent sit-down with “The View,” Mo’Nique and Whoopi Goldberg discussed the current hot-button issue of Mo’Nique’s call for a boycott of Netflix. Since she tried to mobilize fans after being low-balled by Netflix in their offer for a stand-up special, people haven’t been quite receptive to her.
What many folks have called into question, in fact, was the ability of Mo’Nique’s husband to adequately manage her. With every major statement or announcement from Mo’Nique’s camp, her husband has been very much a part of those moves. They haven’t been quite successful moves however, and Whoopi Goldberg told her on-air that she might need to reconsider her husband being in that position. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Exclusive: Jay Ellis Reveals Which Celebrity Friends He’d Trust To Get Him Out Of An “Escape Room”
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Leah’s Lemonade: Did Wale and Solange Date In The Past?
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance
- Dr. Collier: “The Flu Vaccine Does Not Give You The Flu” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Mayoral Candidate Amara Eniya Slams Corrupt Police Departments In Chicago
- Toya Wright Is Not Here For Reginae Carter’s Relationship: ‘I Don’t Like The Age Difference’
- Who Created “The Woah” Dance, Dallas Or Houston?