Blac Youngsta came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” He talks about living his best life, and why he isn’t giving out hand-outs despite how rich he is. He talks about his no-lying policy, being from Memphis, and some of his favorite upcoming Memphis rappers. He talks about how he developed into an original, unique artist rather than copying his favorites, and how long it took for him to do that.
Blac Youngsta also discusses his admiration for Boosie, and why he doesn’t really beef with anybody much. He laughs about imitating Yo Gotti, and how he met and befriended him by crashing his music video. Check out this exclusive video to hear about all of that and more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jeezy Announces He’s Retiring On Twitter
- North Carolina Mother Arrested After Posting Facebook Video Of 1-Year-Old Daughter Smoking Marijuana
- Mr. Mince Feat. Safaree “Wine Ya Body” [NEW MUSIC]
- Him Too? Bobby V. Under Investigation For Rape In Georgia
- (Sigh): Blac Chyna’s 18-Year-Old Bae Made A Ton Of Eye Roll Statements This Month
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark
- Pastor Bill Winston Talks About His Innovation Boot Camp [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- #RealNews: Curtis Snow Talks Netflix, Mo’Nique & Legal Weed
- Rest In Peace: Toys ‘R’ Us Founder Dead One Week After Company Goes Under
- Find Out Why Chrissy Teigen Didn’t Take John Legend’s Last Name After They Got Married