Jini Thorton was hanging out in the morning show studio answer everybody’s tax questions. She helps a guy who drives for Lyft and Uber how he can handle his deductions this year. Jini also explains why it’s not so bad if the IRS takes your tax refund to cover something you owe them.
Then, an accounting student asked Jini for tips on furthering his education in tax reform. Plus, Jini reveals why you should never believe any phone call claiming to be from the IRS. Check out the player above to hear all the gems Jini Thorton has to drop for us in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Lil Yachty Says He Doesn’t Like Big Artist( Video)
- Kim Kardashian Sick Of Kanye West ‘Get Out’ Memes( Video)
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: Michaela Goes Rogue With Devastating Consequences
- ‘Scandal’ Recap: Cyrus Sets His Treacherous Gaze On The Gladiators
- Secure The Bag! Ava DuVernay Tapped To Direct DC Comics Movie ‘The New Gods’
- Stork News! Cardi B Is Reportedly 6 Months Pregnant, Due In July
- Snapchat Stock Plummets 5 Percent After Rihanna Blasted Them For Violent Ad
- Thoughts? Model Says Jogging Naked In The Snow Will Keep You Looking Young
- A Wild Dre Appears: Dr. Dre Makes A Surprise Appearance At Anderson .Paak’s Show In London
- This Website Is Helping You Look Like A Fashionista For Spring