Future fans get ready the rapper just released his new single “I.C.W.N.T” and it is quite the song. The song is all about Future’s dating life, cars, liquor, strippers and staying away from “thots.” Future talks about enjoying a certain woman’s company, but she has to be the right kind.
The letters of the title stand for “ I can’t wife no thot,” and from the looks of it fans are excited. They also believe the rapper has another album on the way. Listen to the song and let us know your thoughts!
- Dallas Rapper Yella Beezy Shot
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- This Braxton Sister Had Words For Loni Love After Her ‘Breakfast Club’ Interview
- Did Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Call Off Their Engagement?
- This Soulful Cover Of “Lovers & Friends” Will Make You Want To Hear More Usher
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
- Voter Registration Deadline October 15th, Register Here!
- The Weekend Clo-ism: Humble that Attitude Before You Stumble
- Drake Opens Up On Kanye/Pusha T Beef On HBO’s “The Shop” [VIDEO]
- 5 Lit HBCU Dance Squads That Make Every Game Feel Like Homecoming