Bobby Brown had to bury his 22-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, after she was found face-down and unresponsive in a bathroom in 2015. As an investigation was launched into her mysterious death, all signs seemed to point to Nick Gordon, her on-again off-again boyfriend. He has to pay $36 million in a wrongful death case, but as for a prison sentence, it doesn’t look like it’s coming.
Bobby Brown recently opened up to Rolling Stone about the matter, and what he really wishes for Nick Gordon’s future- and it ain’t pretty. Click on the audio player to hear more from this exclusive clip of Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Inside RVA: Style And Spirit RVA
- 9 New Dates Have Been Added To The ‘On The Run Tour 2’
- Breaking: 3 Injured In Early Morning High School Shooting
- Like Father, Like Son: Donald Trump Jr. Almost Left His Pregnant Wife For Aubrey O’Day
- ‘LHHMIA’ Reunion Recap: Amara La Negra Wins The Season
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Recap: Kirk Frost Delivers Memo From Captain Obvious About That DNA Test
- Report: Colts Sign Former Lions Tight End Eric Ebron
- Trey Songz Turns Himself Into Police For Alleged Assault
- Kandi Burruss Checks Kim Zolciak [VIDEO]
- It’s Official: The Trump Administration Will ‘Seek The Death Penalty’ For Drug Dealers