Trick Daddy explains why he would leave the club if his ex-wife showed up, and why he would like to find his wife another husband. He also says he would like to be the best man at her wedding, and needs to have approval on the new man in her life. He also talks about what she blamed him for in the demise of their marriage, and where women go wrong when they’re looking for a man.
Trick Daddy also talks about the “Eat a Booty Gang,”which he is president of, and their motto. He discusses the duty he feels to the craft of music, and all of the legendary musicians that have come before him. Plus he announces that there is a joint album between him and Trina on the way, and reveals whether or not they’ve ever been involved with each other. Click on the audio player to hear more in this hilarious exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Lil Yachty Says He Doesn’t Like Big Artist( Video)
- Kim Kardashian Sick Of Kanye West ‘Get Out’ Memes( Video)
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: Michaela Goes Rogue With Devastating Consequences
- ‘Scandal’ Recap: Cyrus Sets His Treacherous Gaze On The Gladiators
- Secure The Bag! Ava DuVernay Tapped To Direct DC Comics Movie ‘The New Gods’
- Stork News! Cardi B Is Reportedly 6 Months Pregnant, Due In July
- Snapchat Stock Plummets 5 Percent After Rihanna Blasted Them For Violent Ad
- Thoughts? Model Says Jogging Naked In The Snow Will Keep You Looking Young
- A Wild Dre Appears: Dr. Dre Makes A Surprise Appearance At Anderson .Paak’s Show In London
- This Website Is Helping You Look Like A Fashionista For Spring