The hit TLC show “Seeking Sister Wife” is taking off as cast members Dimitri Snowden and Ashley Snowden sat down with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” They spoke about family dynamic and was asked what if Ashley wanted to bring in a husband. The couple explained that it’s not the vision for them, but there are a lot of people that live polyamory life.
They want to live in a polygamy household where her husband is able to have multiple wives. The couple was also asked about how they tell their children. Dimitri explained that children are familiar of their environment and having another mom will come natural to them because they’ve seen it before.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month with Miss Community Clo & Allison Breast Center
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Teairra Mari’s Sex Tape Scandal Flip Flop Makes No Sense
- Cancer Awareness: Dr. Kimberly Lee And Nurse Dina Lansey
- Black Tony Announces That He’s Pregnant! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kandi Burruss Pregnant? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Yella Beezy Released From Hospital Following Shooting
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
- Steps You Should Take If you Find Out You Have Cancer
- How To Win Money From “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” ATM! [CONTEST]
- So Ready: 6 Anticipated R&B Albums We Need Before 2018 Is Over
How “Seeking Sister Wife” Couple Explains Another Mom To Children [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com