Tamar Braxton addressed the many rumors that have been swirling about her marriage to Vince Herbert. On an episode of The View, both of them were on to discuss their impending divorce. Vince vehemently denied accusations that he impregnated someone else, and Tamar revealed that those accusations actually came from hearsay from her friends, and nothing concrete.
Meanwhile, Vince revealed that he will never stop “fighting for his family,” and is keeping up hope for reconciliation between the two. Miss Pat, the guest in the studio for the day, weighed in on the situation, saying that Vince cheating would be a devastating moment for black women. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Exclusive: Jay Ellis Reveals Which Celebrity Friends He’d Trust To Get Him Out Of An “Escape Room”
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Leah’s Lemonade: Did Wale and Solange Date In The Past?
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance
- Dr. Collier: “The Flu Vaccine Does Not Give You The Flu” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Mayoral Candidate Amara Eniya Slams Corrupt Police Departments In Chicago
- Toya Wright Is Not Here For Reginae Carter’s Relationship: ‘I Don’t Like The Age Difference’
- Who Created “The Woah” Dance, Dallas Or Houston?
Why Black Women Are In Trouble If Vince Really Cheated On Tamar Braxton [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com