Tamar Braxton addressed the many rumors that have been swirling about her marriage to Vince Herbert. On an episode of The View, both of them were on to discuss their impending divorce. Vince vehemently denied accusations that he impregnated someone else, and Tamar revealed that those accusations actually came from hearsay from her friends, and nothing concrete.
Meanwhile, Vince revealed that he will never stop “fighting for his family,” and is keeping up hope for reconciliation between the two. Miss Pat, the guest in the studio for the day, weighed in on the situation, saying that Vince cheating would be a devastating moment for black women. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mr. Mince Feat. Safaree “Wine Ya Body” [NEW MUSIC]
- Him Too? Bobby V. Under Investigation For Rape In Georgia
- (Sigh): Blac Chyna’s 18-Year-Old Bae Made A Ton Of Eye Roll Statements This Month
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark
- Pastor Bill Winston Talks About His Innovation Boot Camp [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- #RealNews: Curtis Snow Talks Netflix, Mo’Nique & Legal Weed
- Rest In Peace: Toys ‘R’ Us Founder Dead One Week After Company Goes Under
- Find Out Why Chrissy Teigen Didn’t Take John Legend’s Last Name After They Got Married
- Lena Waithe Talks Ready Player One & Making The Chi Blacker and More Authentic
- Woman Gets No Jail Time After She Recklessly Lied About Three Black Men Raping Her