Ms. Pat was hanging out in the morning show studio, and she had a lot to say in regards to recent legal troubles in the rap community. A rapper out of Chicago, named G Herbo, was arrested over the weekend, held on $25,000 bond.
Where G Herbo messed up, however, according to Ms. Pat, was in his inability to make bond. She explains why he should have been able to make bond. Check out this exclusive video to hear more from this Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Black History Month 2019: Dr. Dre
- Police: Man Committed Hate Crime Because His Mom Is Dating A Black Man
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged
- Vitamin Of The Day: Never Beg For Support
- T.I. Comes For Floyd Mayweather’s Head On “F*ck N***a” Diss Track [NEW MUSIC]
- Best And Worst Cities For Singles
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- This Twitter Challenge Has Girls Finally Asking Their Crushes Out For Valentine’s Day
- Jussie Smollett Tells GMA’s Robin Roberts He’s ‘Pissed’ That People Don’t Believe Him
Why Ms. Pat Says G Herbo Should Have Been Able To Make $25K Bail [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com