Ms. Pat was hanging out in the morning show studio, and she had a lot to say in regards to recent legal troubles in the rap community. A rapper out of Chicago, named G Herbo, was arrested over the weekend, held on $25,000 bond.
Where G Herbo messed up, however, according to Ms. Pat, was in his inability to make bond. She explains why he should have been able to make bond. Check out this exclusive video to hear more from this Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- We Are Here For It: Migos Drop ‘Walk It, Talk It” Video
- Five Artists Who Were Also Inspired By 70’s “Soul Train”
- ‘RHOAS10’ Recap: Kandi Explains To Kim Why Nene Thinks She’s Racist
- Before Her #LHHATL Debut, Get Familiar With Jamaican Artist, Spice!
- Offset Has Been Perfecting His Pop & Lock For A While Now
- Kingston Singer Yanah’s Voice Is All You Need Today!
- Drake Puts 16 On N.E.R.D. & Rihanna’s “Lemon”
- Migos & Drake Hit The Soul Train Line For “Walk It Like I Talk It” Video
- Blessings To The Good Soul Who Decides To Hack My Student Loan Account & Pay Off All My Debt
- People Have The Most Violent Thoughts While Shopping For Groceries