The Taylor Girlz, Ti & Daysha Taylor, were hanging out with Juicy after the morning show. They talked about Wendy Williams‘ recent health scares- after fainting live on camera on Halloween, she is taking doctor’s orders and cancelling some shows. They also talked about phone etiquette, and people knowing when to put their phones away, or the proper way to ask someone you admire for a photo.
The Taylor Girlz empathize, and lament about how young the smart phone addiction starts nowadays.They also give us a special spirited live rendition of their song, “Steal Her Man.” Check out this exclusive video to hear more from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Beard Or No Beard: Do You Prefer These Famous Men With Or Without A Beard?
- Barbershop Talk: Holidays Stressful For Those With Addiction
- I Am Community Report: RPS Tax Increase, Girl Grazed By Gunfire
- Today’s Clo-ism: Expect A Few Delays En Route To Success
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie Lands A Promising New Signee
- La La And Carmelo Anthony Back Together? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Leah’s Lemonade: Cardi B “I Want To Protect My Baby’s Identity Until I’m ready”
- Leah’s Lemonade: Ella Mai Opens Up About “Trip” Remix Controversy
- Is Cardi B Is A Better Performer (And Twerker) Than Nicki Minaj?
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!