Hip-Hop and dance duo Taylor Girlz, made up of sisters Daysha and Ti Taylor, came through to the studio! They talked about working to gain a fanbase, growing their Instagram following and then translating them to YouTube, where they’ve reached a million subscribers. They talk about why sibling rivalries don’t really get in the way of their bond and partnership, and realizing that they are the only friends they have. They also share excitement to be performing at Rock-T‘s StompWars this year.
Daysha and Ti also recall the first time they realized how spirited and emotionally connected their fans are to them. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cardi B Responds To Nicki Minaj Diss Track Rumors
- Richmond Teacher Named Virginia Teacher Of The Year
- Please Stop Giving Racist White Women Adorable Nicknames
- Today’s Clo-ism: Beware of the Joy Snatchers
- Today’s Clo-ism: Complain Less and Let Your Vote Speak More
- Cardi B Reveals She’s Dropping New Music
- 2018 BET Hip Hop Awards: Cyphers, Performances And More [RECAP]
- Nah Remy Ma, It’s Not OK For Non-Blacks Folks To Use The N-Word
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely