Hip-Hop and dance duo Taylor Girlz, made up of sisters Daysha and Ti Taylor, came through to the studio! They talked about working to gain a fanbase, growing their Instagram following and then translating them to YouTube, where they’ve reached a million subscribers. They talk about why sibling rivalries don’t really get in the way of their bond and partnership, and realizing that they are the only friends they have. They also share excitement to be performing at Rock-T‘s StompWars this year.
Daysha and Ti also recall the first time they realized how spirited and emotionally connected their fans are to them. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Biden’s Supreme Court Nomination ‘An Opportunity’ To Have A Black Justice Who Gets It On Civil Rights
- ‘Identity Politics’: Ben Carson Cries White Tears Over Joe Biden’s Vow To Nominate A Black Woman For Supreme Court
- Clueless About The Senate, Herschel Walker Says It’s ‘Unfair’ To Ask How He’d Vote On Bill That Already Passed
- Pittsburgh Bridge Collapses Ahead Of Biden Visit To Discuss Infrastructure Needs
- Beyond Black: Racial Justice Groups List Qualities Biden’s SCOTUS Nominee Must Possess
- Frustrated Florida Democrats Walk Out Of Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo’s Confirmation Hearing
- Candace Owens Thinks People Want Her To Be A Supreme Court Justice
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s “Hug Your Friends” | Episode 52
- Zaya Wade Pays Tribute To Kobe And Gianna Bryant In Yellow Lakers Jersey Dress
- Bakari Sellers Talks New Book, Voting Act Block, & Rap Lyrics On Trial