Hip-Hop and dance duo Taylor Girlz, made up of sisters Daysha and Ti Taylor, came through to the studio! They talked about working to gain a fanbase, growing their Instagram following and then translating them to YouTube, where they’ve reached a million subscribers. They talk about why sibling rivalries don’t really get in the way of their bond and partnership, and realizing that they are the only friends they have. They also share excitement to be performing at Rock-T‘s StompWars this year.
Daysha and Ti also recall the first time they realized how spirited and emotionally connected their fans are to them. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jeezy Announces He’s Retiring On Twitter
- North Carolina Mother Arrested After Posting Facebook Video Of 1-Year-Old Daughter Smoking Marijuana
- Mr. Mince Feat. Safaree “Wine Ya Body” [NEW MUSIC]
- Him Too? Bobby V. Under Investigation For Rape In Georgia
- (Sigh): Blac Chyna’s 18-Year-Old Bae Made A Ton Of Eye Roll Statements This Month
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark
- Pastor Bill Winston Talks About His Innovation Boot Camp [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- #RealNews: Curtis Snow Talks Netflix, Mo’Nique & Legal Weed
- Rest In Peace: Toys ‘R’ Us Founder Dead One Week After Company Goes Under
- Find Out Why Chrissy Teigen Didn’t Take John Legend’s Last Name After They Got Married