Special K might be in the comedy business, but has been working on venturing into something new. He recently began selling side chick greeting cards the day after Valentine’s Day and they are truly unforgettable. In one of the cards it talks about a man loving his side chick for realizing she will never meet his mom or son.
Another card mentioned that he likes the fact she doesn’t talk to him in the streets, but they are good in the sheets. All the cards had a special rhyme dedicated to different side chicks. Hallmark doesn’t support these cards yet, but you never know.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- GIRL BYE: Roseanne Says She Thought Valerie Jarrett Was White ( Video)
- Rihanna Has Over 500 Songs Ready For Next Album
- 26 Women React To Faith Evans Admitting She Ate Biggie’s Booty
- Four Men Are Indicted For The Murder Of XXXTentacion
- Watch: Wiz Khalifa And Swae Lee Perform “Hopeless Romantic” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Man Inappropriately Touched By Cop During Abusive Stop-And-Frisk In Washington D.C., Lawsuit Says
- Almost Friday Shmood: When The Kids Got All The Moves You Need To Learn This Summer
- You Must Be Crazy: Black Republican Tim Scott Praises Trump On Foreign Policy
- 911 Audio Released Of White Man Who Called Cops Because He Was ‘Fouled Too Hard’ Playing Basketball
- Are You A Black Female Director? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series