For Black children to see superheroes that look like them is a great experience. The Dish Nation crew got together for an outing with children of all ages to see “Black Panther” and after the movie gave them not only advice, but encouragement. Porsha Williams explained to the kids that to have representation like this is magical and they understand we come from royalty.
Headkrack talked about how people doubt us because the color of our skin all the time and explained how he isn’t supposed to be here because of where he came from. He said, “Don’t think because of where you come from you have nothing to offer the world.” We hope the kids never forget those positive words.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- GIRL BYE: Roseanne Says She Thought Valerie Jarrett Was White ( Video)
- Rihanna Has Over 500 Songs Ready For Next Album
- 26 Women React To Faith Evans Admitting She Ate Biggie’s Booty
- Four Men Are Indicted For The Murder Of XXXTentacion
- Watch: Wiz Khalifa And Swae Lee Perform “Hopeless Romantic” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Man Inappropriately Touched By Cop During Abusive Stop-And-Frisk In Washington D.C., Lawsuit Says
- Almost Friday Shmood: When The Kids Got All The Moves You Need To Learn This Summer
- You Must Be Crazy: Black Republican Tim Scott Praises Trump On Foreign Policy
- 911 Audio Released Of White Man Who Called Cops Because He Was ‘Fouled Too Hard’ Playing Basketball
- Are You A Black Female Director? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
Dish Nation Crew Inspires Young Kids At “Black Panther” Screening [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com