With the release of the highly anticipated “Black Panther” film, everyone is suddenly talking about the Marvel super hero. But the Black Panther figure has existed for decades prior to the release of the movie. During his press rounds, Michael B. Jordan talked about what the super hero meant to him as a kid. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Listen Here: Missy Elliott Releases New EP ‘Iconology’ And Fans Can’t Get Enough
- Flo Rida Defines What A “Snack” Means To Him + More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Countdown To Monday: Queen Latifah, Fetty Wap & More To Perform At VMAs In Tribute To New Jersey
- Iconology: All Hail Missy Elliott, Queen Of Hip-Hop Afrofuturism!
- Who Would’ve Thought: These Actors Made More Money Than Will Smith In 2019 ‘Forbes’ List
- Missy Elliott’s Funky Fresh New Visuals Makes Creativity & The Heel-Toe Cool Again
- Lil Uzi Vert Agrees To Pay Fans College Tuition ( Watch)
- Saweetie Brings Us An ICY Collection Via Her Collaboration With Pretty Little Thing
- Rihanna Cosigns Storing Your Weed In Her Fenty Beauty Packaging
- Study Explores Why Men & Women Send Nudes to Each Other
What The “Black Panther” Comic Character Meant To Michael B. Jordan As A Kid [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com