Headkrack was hanging out with Ashley & Dimitri from the TLC show, “Seeking Sister Wife.” The show follows three families who are either looking for a new wife to add to their family or assimilate a new wife into the family. Ashley and Dimitri talk about their search for a wife, and why, after 8 years together, they still haven’t found someone.
Plus, Ashley & Dimitri share some advice about how people who are interested in that lifestyle, who are already in a relationship, can bring up the prospect to their significant other. They also talk about how to make sure it’s really something you’re into, and not just an idea that sounds fun. Check out this exclusive video to hear more about their fascinating story in this interview from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘Insecure’ HBO: An Ode To Molly, The Stylish Freak We Love To Hate
- Who’s Cappin?! Dog Choking Karen Caught Falsely Accusing Black Man On Video In Central Park [VIDEO]
- Beenie Man Handles Police Like A ‘G’, Doja Cat Releases An Apology, & Mike Tyson Gives Fight Update [VIDEO]
- Lil Jon Talks Creating Crunk Music, Verzuz Battle Against T Pain, New EP With Usher & Luda
- Porsha Williams Talks RHOA Reunion, Becoming A Fan Favorite and Her Cameo On ‘Insecure’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Waka Flocka Is “Dedicating” His Life To Suicide Prevention And Mental Health
- Big Sean Drops More Details On “Detroit 2”
- Toni Braxton Sets Memorial Day Thirst Trap At Black Don’t Crack 52
- WATCH: A Tribute To Entertainment Legend Andre Harrell: “Mr. Champagne & Bubbles”
- Cardi B Shows Off New Big Ass Back Tattoo
Ashley & Dimitri On Looking For A Sister Wife In A Monogamous Society [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com