For Jeff Johnson, much like many others, the only thing worth talking about today is “Black Panther.” He recalls that the last film that made this much of an event out of movie going was Spike Lee‘s “Malcolm X” in 1992.
“Black Panther” opened to the tune of $235 Million, shattering record previously held by films like “Deadpool” and “The Avengers.” Audiences and critics are generally praising the film. Jeff breaks down the 3 most impactful aspects of “Black Panther,” aspect which we should take away as reminders about the beauty of black culture in reality. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Listen Here: Missy Elliott Releases New EP ‘Iconology’ And Fans Can’t Get Enough
- Flo Rida Defines What A “Snack” Means To Him + More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Countdown To Monday: Queen Latifah, Fetty Wap & More To Perform At VMAs In Tribute To New Jersey
- Iconology: All Hail Missy Elliott, Queen Of Hip-Hop Afrofuturism!
- Who Would’ve Thought: These Actors Made More Money Than Will Smith In 2019 ‘Forbes’ List
- Missy Elliott’s Funky Fresh New Visuals Makes Creativity & The Heel-Toe Cool Again
- Lil Uzi Vert Agrees To Pay Fans College Tuition ( Watch)
- Saweetie Brings Us An ICY Collection Via Her Collaboration With Pretty Little Thing
- Rihanna Cosigns Storing Your Weed In Her Fenty Beauty Packaging
- Study Explores Why Men & Women Send Nudes to Each Other
3 Things “Black Panther” Reminds Us About Black Awesomeness [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com