For Jeff Johnson, much like many others, the only thing worth talking about today is “Black Panther.” He recalls that the last film that made this much of an event out of movie going was Spike Lee‘s “Malcolm X” in 1992.
“Black Panther” opened to the tune of $235 Million, shattering record previously held by films like “Deadpool” and “The Avengers.” Audiences and critics are generally praising the film. Jeff breaks down the 3 most impactful aspects of “Black Panther,” aspect which we should take away as reminders about the beauty of black culture in reality. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Nigerian Men Arrested In Jussie Smollett Case Released Due To “New Evidence.”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- #StyleCrush: Natasha Ndlovu Is The Fashion Muse You Need In Your Life Right Now
- The Rewind: Lost In The Fire & A Star Is Born
3 Things “Black Panther” Reminds Us About Black Awesomeness [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com