For Jeff Johnson, much like many others, the only thing worth talking about today is “Black Panther.” He recalls that the last film that made this much of an event out of movie going was Spike Lee‘s “Malcolm X” in 1992.
“Black Panther” opened to the tune of $235 Million, shattering record previously held by films like “Deadpool” and “The Avengers.” Audiences and critics are generally praising the film. Jeff breaks down the 3 most impactful aspects of “Black Panther,” aspect which we should take away as reminders about the beauty of black culture in reality. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 9 New Dates Have Been Added To The ‘On The Run Tour 2’
- Breaking: 3 Injured In Early Morning High School Shooting
- Like Father, Like Son: Donald Trump Jr. Almost Left His Pregnant Wife For Aubrey O’Day
- ‘LHHMIA’ Reunion Recap: Amara La Negra Wins The Season
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Recap: Kirk Frost Delivers Memo From Captain Obvious About That DNA Test
- Report: Colts Sign Former Lions Tight End Eric Ebron
- Trey Songz Turns Himself Into Police For Alleged Assault
- Kandi Burruss Checks Kim Zolciak [VIDEO]
- It’s Official: The Trump Administration Will ‘Seek The Death Penalty’ For Drug Dealers
- All Love: 4 Things To Be Excited About From Diddy’s ‘GQ’ Interview