For Jeff Johnson, much like many others, the only thing worth talking about today is “Black Panther.” He recalls that the last film that made this much of an event out of movie going was Spike Lee‘s “Malcolm X” in 1992.
“Black Panther” opened to the tune of $235 Million, shattering record previously held by films like “Deadpool” and “The Avengers.” Audiences and critics are generally praising the film. Jeff breaks down the 3 most impactful aspects of “Black Panther,” aspect which we should take away as reminders about the beauty of black culture in reality. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘Insecure’ HBO: An Ode To Molly, The Stylish Freak We Love To Hate
- Who’s Cappin?! Dog Choking Karen Caught Falsely Accusing Black Man On Video In Central Park [VIDEO]
- Beenie Man Handles Police Like A ‘G’, Doja Cat Releases An Apology, & Mike Tyson Gives Fight Update [VIDEO]
- Lil Jon Talks Creating Crunk Music, Verzuz Battle Against T Pain, New EP With Usher & Luda
- Porsha Williams Talks RHOA Reunion, Becoming A Fan Favorite and Her Cameo On ‘Insecure’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Waka Flocka Is “Dedicating” His Life To Suicide Prevention And Mental Health
- Big Sean Drops More Details On “Detroit 2”
- Toni Braxton Sets Memorial Day Thirst Trap At Black Don’t Crack 52
- WATCH: A Tribute To Entertainment Legend Andre Harrell: “Mr. Champagne & Bubbles”
- Cardi B Shows Off New Big Ass Back Tattoo
3 Things “Black Panther” Reminds Us About Black Awesomeness [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com