America has again turned its conversation to gun control, in the wake of 17 young lives lost in a Florida high school. But despite all the cries for gun control, a lot of people just don’t think it’s a possible accomplishment for the United States.
Why? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 2nd Street Festival Returns October 7-8 to Downtown Richmond
- 804 Sessions Presents: Itzwayne
- The “804 Sessions” Contest
- Usher Will Be Performing Live at the Biggest NFL Halftime Show of the Year!
- September 22nd Is Officially “Summer Walker Day” in the ATL!
- BlakeIANA Delivers “Bing Bong Remix” Featuring Sexyy Red!
- Buzz On The Street: Beyonce Attends Special Ceremony Ahead of Houston Concert [PHOTOS]
- Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson Switches To Republican Party Months After Winning Reelection As A Democrat
- Political Experts Think Ron DeSantis’ Presidential Candidacy Failings Are Affecting His Support In Florida
- Wisconsin County Leader Whines He Can’t Get Grants Because His ‘Skin Is Too White’
- [VIDEO] Dwyane Wade: Telling Gabrielle About Break Baby Was Harder Than Losing The Finals
- LA City Council Member Hopes To Win Reelection Despite Being Caught In Racist Recording
- Ashanti And Her Gorgeous Curves Are On Vacation Again. See Her Stunning White Bikini
Why Do Americans Think Gun Control Is So Impossible? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com
Jack Daniels Commits $15,000 In Grants To RVA Small Businesses: Enter Today
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Wife Jeannie Mai
Free Event: Chevrolet's 'Real Talk Drives Real Change Tour' Coming Sept 22nd!
The “804 Sessions” Contest
Sept. 18th is National Cheeseburger Day: Here Are 10 Delicious Burger Deals
Radio One General Promotional Rules
Jay ‘Jeezy’ Jenkins Shares Inspiration For New Book ‘Adversity For Sale’ & More!
Sweet Nostalgia: A List Of Songs Turning 20 in 2022