In the aftermath of the repeated massacres in schools across the country, right-wing folks like to argue that assault weapons shouldn’t be banned.
But the truth is there is no practical need for an assault weapon over a handgun, in any situation- even hunting. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Exclusive: Jay Ellis Reveals Which Celebrity Friends He’d Trust To Get Him Out Of An “Escape Room”
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Leah’s Lemonade: Did Wale and Solange Date In The Past?
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance
- Dr. Collier: “The Flu Vaccine Does Not Give You The Flu” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Mayoral Candidate Amara Eniya Slams Corrupt Police Departments In Chicago
- Toya Wright Is Not Here For Reginae Carter’s Relationship: ‘I Don’t Like The Age Difference’
- Who Created “The Woah” Dance, Dallas Or Houston?
Why It’s Clear That Assault Weapons Should Be Banned [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com