In the aftermath of the repeated massacres in schools across the country, right-wing folks like to argue that assault weapons shouldn’t be banned.
But the truth is there is no practical need for an assault weapon over a handgun, in any situation- even hunting. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Say WHAT?! All The Things R. Kelly Confessed To On His 19-Minute “I Admit, I Did It” Track
- ‘Power’ Recap: The Jimenez Cartel Answers To A Higher Power Than The Feds
- Bag Secured: Saquon Barkley Signs Monster Rookie Deal With NY Giants
- Future Is For The Kids: This Baby Gets Turnt As Soon As She Sees Him
- Rihanna Is Blonde Again And We Are Not Worthy
- Home Depot Rehires Black Worker After Facing Criticism Over Firing Him For Standing Up To Racist Customer
- Harlem Hands: Dave East Got Into A Fight At A Yacht Party And Cracked Some Guys Face Open
- Cardi B’s Husband Offset Arrested In Georgia On Marijuana And Gun Possession Charges
- Watch: When Dad Does Your Hair Vs. When Mom Does It
- Sherri Shepherd Says Her Son Thinks Black Girls Are Mean, Likes White Girls Better
Why It’s Clear That Assault Weapons Should Be Banned [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com