Tara Wallace was hanging out on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” The former “Love & Hip-Hop” star touched on everything, starting with the wild and crazy cheating scandal that went down between herself, her ex, Peter Gunz, and Amina Buddafly. She talks about the authenticity of that whole season, as she went through everything in real time, in front of the cameras. Tara talks about her wig line, “Wow Ebony,” and her mission to provide affordable, quality beauty looks to the hardworking women on a budget every where.
Tara also touches on the misconceptions we pass around about love & relationships, why reality TV stars need to unionize, and much more! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cast Of “Aladdin” Reveals What It Was Like Working With Will Smith As He Brought The Genie Back To Life
- Esketitttt: If You’re Ready For Memorial Day Weekend & Summer — This Video Is Totally For You
- Black Tony Preps for his Walgreens Interview
- Cardi B Shuts Down TV Show Rumors
- Kylie Jenner Opens Up About Jordyn-Tristan Scandal ( Video)
- Brightburn: David Denman & Jackson A. Dunn Talk Bad People, Horror Films & More
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- Young Thug – The London (ft J. Cole & Travis Scott) [Official Audio]
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- New Trend? Ty Dolla $ign & A1 Bentley Debut Colorful Manicures
Tara Wallace’s Full Interview With “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com