Koryn Hawthorne hung out with Juicy after “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” They talked about her gorgeous song, “Won’t He Do It,” and her love and faith in God. Featured on “Greenleaf” on OWN, and the Cracker Barrel’s HBCU Tour, he career is heating up!
Koryn and Juicy also talked about Blake Griffin‘s latest predicament of a lawsuit coming from his ex-fiancee. The woman, who is also the mother of his two children, is feeling jipped after she says he dipped out a week before their wedding and got with Kendall Jenner. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Top Hip Hop Songs Of 2018 (So Far)
- Dallas Rapper Yella Beezy Shot
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- This Braxton Sister Had Words For Loni Love After Her ‘Breakfast Club’ Interview
- Did Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Call Off Their Engagement?
- This Soulful Cover Of “Lovers & Friends” Will Make You Want To Hear More Usher
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
- Voter Registration Deadline October 15th, Register Here!
- The Weekend Clo-ism: Humble that Attitude Before You Stumble
- Drake Opens Up On Kanye/Pusha T Beef On HBO’s “The Shop” [VIDEO]
Koryn Hawthorne & Juicy Chat About Blake Griffin’s Kendall Jenner Drama [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com