In 2017, there were 356 mass shootings in the United States. As of February 16th, we have had 18 school shootings in 2018. Rickey Smiley reads the names of all the young lives that were lost in Florida on that day, when a 19-year-old entered a high school with an AR-15 and opened fire. Last year, Donald Trump ended the Obama-era gun regulation that made it more difficult for people with mental illness to purchase guns.
Attorney Glennon Threatt discusses the matter, explaining why this shooting was totally preventable. He also talks about the link to domestic terrorism, as a North Florida white supremacist group has confirmed that the shooter was affiliated with, and perhaps even a trained member of, the organization. Click on the audio player to hear him explain that and much more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Lil Nas X’s Wrangler Jeans Endorsement Upsets Country Fans
- 9 Lyrics of Biggie Smalls To Use As Instagram Captions
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Spice Wants The Crew To Join Her In Trinidad
- NOTORIOUS: Watch Biggie’s Best TV Moments With Donald Trump, Martin and More
- Actor Jason Mitchell Reportedly Fired From “The Chi” Over Misconduct Allegations
- Cincinnati Named One of Worst Places in America for Blacks
- Blow The Whistle! Houston Rockets Confirm Their Twitter Account Was Suspended Due To Copyright Issues
- Auntie O Claps Back At Troll Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- Allison Williams Reveals How Black Men React To Her After Get Out | Extra Butter
- Cardi B Has A Message For Fans Pulling Up On Her In Public(Video)