The Match Making Duo came through and talked about their company, Fisher-Gilmore Match Making. They talk about everyone’s need to be loved, and why dating apps have solved people’s problems with finding love. They also share some of their first-date don’ts; things you should and shouldn’t bring to the table on a first date.
They talk about how to decide who is responsible for the bill on a date. Plus, they explain why it’s totally rational for Da Brat to bring up her six dogs on the first date. They talked about their excitement to fix Rickey Smiley up with someone special! They also explain why, despite the popularity of hook-up culture, the desire for love & relationships won’t ever go away. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Who’s The Biggest Giver at the Radio One Toy Drive? Is it You?
- Michael B Jordan & Tessa Thompson On Creed 2 Bodies, Black Love & More | Extra Butter
- ‘LHHHS5’ Reunion Recap: Moniece And Princess Love Do The Unthinkable
- The Anti-Housewife’s Guide To Preparing Thanksgiving Dinner
- Family Affair: The Best Movies To Watch With Family This Thanksgiving
- Who Killed Jemel Roberson? Cop’s Name Kept Under Wraps As Family Demands Justice
- Kim Porter’s Autopsy Results Revealed As Questions Linger In Model’s Death
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Arrested On Racketeering
- Grub Without The Guilt: 5 Tips For A Full & Happy Thanksgiving
- 11 Days Left! Submit Letters For The Radio One Toy Drive