The Match Making Duo came through and talked about their company, Fisher-Gilmore Match Making. They talk about everyone’s need to be loved, and why dating apps have solved people’s problems with finding love. They also share some of their first-date don’ts; things you should and shouldn’t bring to the table on a first date.
They talk about how to decide who is responsible for the bill on a date. Plus, they explain why it’s totally rational for Da Brat to bring up her six dogs on the first date. They talked about their excitement to fix Rickey Smiley up with someone special! They also explain why, despite the popularity of hook-up culture, the desire for love & relationships won’t ever go away. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- New & Making Noise: Jade Novah
- ‘Insecure’ Recap: Daniel Extends Issa’s Squatting Tour To His Bed
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Shaunie Plans An Amsterdam Girls Trip Minus Jennifer
- As Requested: Here’s All The Music From Episode 2 Of ‘Insecure’ Season 3
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- Let The Doorknob Hit Ya! School Board Candidate Who Called Black People ‘Monkeys’ Exits Race
- Our Favorite Cartoon Characters Have Been Brought To Life & The Images Are Disturbingly Realistic
- What Kind Of F*ckery Is This?: Pilot Crashes A Plane Into His House In An Attempt To Kill His Wife
- Watch Paris Dennard Get Pulverized By Former CIA Analyst: ‘We’re Done! Get Out!’
- Detective Omarosa Has More Than Just ‘Secret Recordings’ To Drop