The infamous outspoken NBA dad LaVar Ball has been quiet for a little while. But recently, he broke that silence with a pretty ballsy ultimatum for the The Lakers, which already signed Lonzo Ball. He says that if The Lakers doesn’t sign all three of his sons, they can’t have any of them.
LaVar has pulled off some pretty ridiculous feats with his outrageous comments, but did he take it too far with this one? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Who’s The Biggest Giver at the Radio One Toy Drive? Is it You?
- Michael B Jordan & Tessa Thompson On Creed 2 Bodies, Black Love & More | Extra Butter
- ‘LHHHS5’ Reunion Recap: Moniece And Princess Love Do The Unthinkable
- The Anti-Housewife’s Guide To Preparing Thanksgiving Dinner
- Family Affair: The Best Movies To Watch With Family This Thanksgiving
- Who Killed Jemel Roberson? Cop’s Name Kept Under Wraps As Family Demands Justice
- Kim Porter’s Autopsy Results Revealed As Questions Linger In Model’s Death
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Arrested On Racketeering
- Grub Without The Guilt: 5 Tips For A Full & Happy Thanksgiving
- 11 Days Left! Submit Letters For The Radio One Toy Drive
Can LaVar Ball Get The Lakers To Sign All Of His Sons? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com