The infamous outspoken NBA dad LaVar Ball has been quiet for a little while. But recently, he broke that silence with a pretty ballsy ultimatum for the The Lakers, which already signed Lonzo Ball. He says that if The Lakers doesn’t sign all three of his sons, they can’t have any of them.
LaVar has pulled off some pretty ridiculous feats with his outrageous comments, but did he take it too far with this one? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Meek Mill Granted Post-Conviction Hearing
- Cardi B Teaming Up With Fashion Nova For Fashion Line
- Game Night Star Lamorne Morris Admits He’s Lost Women To Other Celebrities In Real Life
- Happy Birthday W.E.B. DuBois
- B’More History Maker: Erricka Bridgeford
- Tisha Campbell-Martin And Duane Martin Divorcing After 27 Years Of Marriage
- R. Kelly Is Officially The First Person Added To Wakanda’s No Fly List
- Prank Call: Man Curses Out Car Dealership That Accuses Him Of Tampering With Car [EXCLUSIVE]
- Damn Gina: Tisha Campbell-Martin Files For Divorce And The Internet Reacts
- Why Rickey Smiley Isn’t Here For Vision Boards [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]