Former boxer Adrien Broner was in an Atlanta mall when a he was approached by a woman asking for a photo. For some reason, the interaction ended with Broner being carted off to jail on a misdemeanor sexual battery charge. When he came out, camera crews were ready to hear what he had to say.
He gave a funny interview, insisting that the strange woman lied about her claims of sexual assault after the celebrity wouldn’t give her what she wanted. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cardi B Responds To Nicki Minaj Diss Track Rumors
- Richmond Teacher Named Virginia Teacher Of The Year
- Please Stop Giving Racist White Women Adorable Nicknames
- Today’s Clo-ism: Beware of the Joy Snatchers
- Today’s Clo-ism: Complain Less and Let Your Vote Speak More
- Cardi B Reveals She’s Dropping New Music
- 2018 BET Hip Hop Awards: Cyphers, Performances And More [RECAP]
- Nah Remy Ma, It’s Not OK For Non-Blacks Folks To Use The N-Word
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
How A Woman Got Away With Falsely Accusing Adrien Broner Of Assault [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com