For Valentine’s Day over at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” Rickey Smiley offered himself to different listeners as their Valentines this year! In an admittedly strange southern accent, Rickey Smiley tells different listeners with sincerity how much he loves them, making sure they know they have him as their Valentine this year.
Then, he plays Momma Dee‘s “I Deserve” and sings a little bit of it so everyone knows that they deserve to be loved! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cardi B Says A Crackhead Is To Blame For Offset’s Accident
- NOTORIOUS: Watch Biggie’s Best TV Moments With Donald Trump, Martin and More
- Steph Curry Hits A Shimmy After Scoring Seven Straight Baskets
- GOAT Music Teacher Leads Mother’s Day Performance Of “Proud”
- NE-YO TO PERFORM AT STONE SOUL! BUY TIX HERE
- WATCH: Billboard Finale Salt-N-Pepa Performs With En Vogue
- FAB FINDS: 23 Fashionable Ways To Rock Sequins In Your Wardrobe
- Migos Sign Deal To Judge China’s Biggest Rap Competition
- Cardi B Is Back On IG With A Preview Of “Be Careful” Video
- This Cardi B “She Bad” Parody Is All About The Struggle
Rickey Smiley Gifts Himself & Momma Dee’s “I Deserve” For Valentine’s Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com