For Valentine’s Day over at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” Rickey Smiley offered himself to different listeners as their Valentines this year! In an admittedly strange southern accent, Rickey Smiley tells different listeners with sincerity how much he loves them, making sure they know they have him as their Valentine this year.
Then, he plays Momma Dee‘s “I Deserve” and sings a little bit of it so everyone knows that they deserve to be loved! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cardi B Responds To Nicki Minaj Diss Track Rumors
- Richmond Teacher Named Virginia Teacher Of The Year
- Please Stop Giving Racist White Women Adorable Nicknames
- Today’s Clo-ism: Beware of the Joy Snatchers
- Today’s Clo-ism: Complain Less and Let Your Vote Speak More
- Cardi B Reveals She’s Dropping New Music
- 2018 BET Hip Hop Awards: Cyphers, Performances And More [RECAP]
- Nah Remy Ma, It’s Not OK For Non-Blacks Folks To Use The N-Word
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
Rickey Smiley Gifts Himself & Momma Dee’s “I Deserve” For Valentine’s Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com