BET had its first ever Social Awards, which was put together to a shine a light on all the folks making an impact on the culture through social media. Folks like Jess Hilarious, Issa Rae and DC Young Fly were among those recognized.
But there was some notable social media movers and shakers missing, like Snoop Dogg, who has turned his camera on to give us both insight and side-splitting laughter for just about every political and pop-culture moment of the last couple years. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cardi B Says A Crackhead Is To Blame For Offset’s Accident
- NOTORIOUS: Watch Biggie’s Best TV Moments With Donald Trump, Martin and More
- Steph Curry Hits A Shimmy After Scoring Seven Straight Baskets
- GOAT Music Teacher Leads Mother’s Day Performance Of “Proud”
- NE-YO TO PERFORM AT STONE SOUL! BUY TIX HERE
- WATCH: Billboard Finale Salt-N-Pepa Performs With En Vogue
- FAB FINDS: 23 Fashionable Ways To Rock Sequins In Your Wardrobe
- Migos Sign Deal To Judge China’s Biggest Rap Competition
- Cardi B Is Back On IG With A Preview Of “Be Careful” Video
- This Cardi B “She Bad” Parody Is All About The Struggle
Why Snoop Dogg Came For The BET Social Awards [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com