BET had its first ever Social Awards, which was put together to a shine a light on all the folks making an impact on the culture through social media. Folks like Jess Hilarious, Issa Rae and DC Young Fly were among those recognized.
But there was some notable social media movers and shakers missing, like Snoop Dogg, who has turned his camera on to give us both insight and side-splitting laughter for just about every political and pop-culture moment of the last couple years. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Who’s The Biggest Giver at the Radio One Toy Drive? Is it You?
- Michael B Jordan & Tessa Thompson On Creed 2 Bodies, Black Love & More | Extra Butter
- ‘LHHHS5’ Reunion Recap: Moniece And Princess Love Do The Unthinkable
- The Anti-Housewife’s Guide To Preparing Thanksgiving Dinner
- Family Affair: The Best Movies To Watch With Family This Thanksgiving
- Who Killed Jemel Roberson? Cop’s Name Kept Under Wraps As Family Demands Justice
- Kim Porter’s Autopsy Results Revealed As Questions Linger In Model’s Death
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Arrested On Racketeering
- Grub Without The Guilt: 5 Tips For A Full & Happy Thanksgiving
- 11 Days Left! Submit Letters For The Radio One Toy Drive
Why Snoop Dogg Came For The BET Social Awards [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com