Xscape talks about the new music they’ve been working on, and the EP they have coming out in March! Rickey Smiley talks about growing up with Atlanta music, and hearing and supporting Xscape from early on. They also talk about being hopeful to be a part of the Super Bowl halftime show in 2019.
Tiny talks about eating Rickey’s famous delicious cooking, and switching to a pescatarian diet. Plus, she reveals the status of her and T.I.‘s relationship, and whether or not “The Family Hustle” will have another season. Check out this exclusive video to hear about all of that and more in this interview with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Exclusive: Jay Ellis Reveals Which Celebrity Friends He’d Trust To Get Him Out Of An “Escape Room”
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Leah’s Lemonade: Did Wale and Solange Date In The Past?
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance
- Dr. Collier: “The Flu Vaccine Does Not Give You The Flu” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Mayoral Candidate Amara Eniya Slams Corrupt Police Departments In Chicago
- Toya Wright Is Not Here For Reginae Carter’s Relationship: ‘I Don’t Like The Age Difference’
- Who Created “The Woah” Dance, Dallas Or Houston?
#CouplesWeLove: T.I. & Tiny’s Undying Love Makes Us Smile
1. Red Carpet Fab From T.I. And Tiny1 of 5
2. T.I. And Tiny Hit The Red Carpet2 of 5
3. Classic Blonde Tiny With Handsome T.I.3 of 5
4. T.I. & Tiny: Classy Couple4 of 5
5. Tiny Rocks Blue Hair While Snuggled Up To T.I.5 of 5
Tiny Reveals The Deal With Her Marriage To T.I. [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com