A middle-schooler got in serious trouble after hiring a stripper to come perform at his middle school. This got everybody talking about some of their best school pranks. Headkrack talks about the time he used his media tech class to pull off his own truly devious broadcast of intense fight scenes from his favorite movies.
Then, Rickey Smiley tells the story of a time he and some other boys were asked to carry maxi pads to the girls gym, and instead the ended up stuck all over the school! Click on the audio player to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Richmond Police Officer Fights Domestic Violence On The Streets Of RVA
- The Blender
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Hip-Hop Spot: Migos Almost Performed For The Super Bowl, Common Speaks Out About Travis Scott & More
- Soulja Boy Trends & Trump Dishes Chump Change: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Mariah Carey Sues Former Assistant For Allegedly Stealing, Trina Wants To Have A Baby & More
- Choreographer Anthony Burrell Explains How Mariah Carey’s New Year’s Eve Flub Pushed Him To Open His Dance Center
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
- The Rewind: The Blindfolds Are Off! We See You R. Kelly!