Black Tony wasn’t expecting to have to come to work after the Super Bowl. He was at a party at his mom’s house, to which Pancake and whole bunch of baby mamas showed up to. A whole bunch of fights broke out, and he didn’t get to see the end of the game. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jacquees And The Morning Hustle Bae-Cation Contest
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking And Abuse Case
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Mississippi’s Top Court Upholds Life Sentence For Weed Conviction By ‘Habitual Offender’
- Hate In America: The Many Faces Of White Supremacy
- Uvalde Coverup: Black People Have Warned Against Trusting Police Narratives For A Long Time
- Black And Latino Borrowers Say Their Student Loan Debt Has Soared Despite Persistent Payments
- Tempe Police Rescued Drowning Dog Weeks Before Refusing To Save Black Man Dying In Lake
- Cardi B & Reebok Connect For New ‘Let Me Be… Enchanted’ Capsule Collection
- BMM Flyaway: Museum of African American Music
Why Black Tony Needs To Set Up A GoFundMe For His Mom After The Super Bowl [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com