Hip-hop dance duo Ayo & Teo came through to the morning show! They talked about garnering millions of views on their dancing videos. Ayo recalls starting off dancing as early as 1 year old, when his grandma gifted him a radio. He looks back on the Step-Up movies, and some other dance films that inspired them. They talk about how Usher was the first one to reach out to them and fly them out of their Michigan hometown for the BET Awards and a music video.
Teo explains why he likes to have a mask on, and they talk about their new song, “Like Us.” They talk about making dance videos in Waffle House, why they don’t do too many tutorials, and all the new music they have coming our way. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GIRL BYE: Roseanne Says She Thought Valerie Jarrett Was White ( Video)
- Rihanna Has Over 500 Songs Ready For Next Album
- 26 Women React To Faith Evans Admitting She Ate Biggie’s Booty
- Four Men Are Indicted For The Murder Of XXXTentacion
- Watch: Wiz Khalifa And Swae Lee Perform “Hopeless Romantic” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Man Inappropriately Touched By Cop During Abusive Stop-And-Frisk In Washington D.C., Lawsuit Says
- Almost Friday Shmood: When The Kids Got All The Moves You Need To Learn This Summer
- You Must Be Crazy: Black Republican Tim Scott Praises Trump On Foreign Policy
- 911 Audio Released Of White Man Who Called Cops Because He Was ‘Fouled Too Hard’ Playing Basketball
- Are You A Black Female Director? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
Ayo & Teo On How Usher Helped Kick-Start Their Careers [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com