Gary With Da Tea was reporting about Waka Flocka allegedly giving up the vegan lifestyle, when Rickey Smiley decided he ecstatically agreed with such a decision. Why? Because after putting in all that effort and refusing so much delicious food, Rickey says vegans are only going to live like two weeks longer than everybody else.
This, of course, sparks a big debate about eating habits in the morning show studio. Click on the audio player to hear more in this hilarious exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
- G.G. Townson On What It Took To Get Into Character For Her Role As Salt In The ‘Salt-N-Pepa’ Biopic [WATCH]
- Washington’s Jennifer King To Become First Black Woman Full-Time NFL Coach
- Baseball Legend Hank Aaron Dies At 86
- Dave Chappelle Tests Positive For COVID-19
- GoDJ Hi-C Explains What Exactly Happened During Keyshia Cole & Ashanti Verzuz [EXCLUSIVE]
- GG Townson & Laila Odom Talk About What They Learned About Salt-N-Pepa That Surprised Them!
- Made For TV?: Kim Kardashian Reportedly Saving Divorce Details For Final Season of KUWTK
- Lil Wayne Denies Being A Shill For Donald Trump Got Him His Pardon
- DaniLeigh Is Trending For Her New Light-Skinned Anthem And Fans Are UPSET