According to Madewell and their sister company J.Crew, they are “on it.” The two clothing companies have announced that they are expanding their sizes to include denim options for full-figured women.
In the past, sizes were only available up to 32 average (this fits about a size 14). The Curvy High Rise Skinny Jean, among other denim styles will now be available up to 35 which is equivalent to a size 20. This particular cut features a contoured waist band, more room around the hip and thigh area, as well as a higher rise to accompany curves at every level.
Making more sizes available for plus size consumers is definitely a welcomed notion, given that full-figured women often struggle with finding clothes that fit their shape. If anyone thinks that adding plus sizes to their collections is a bad idea, think again. According to both J.Crew and Madwell’s websites, the size 35 jeans are already out of stock!
Beautiful Plus Size Clothing Models
1. Olivia CampbellSource: 1 of 11
2. Andrea MichelleSource: 2 of 11
3. Liris CrosseSource: 3 of 11
4. Philomena KwaoSource: 4 of 11
5. Jade AllwazeSource: 5 of 11
6. Jezra M.Source: 6 of 11
7. Soomer GreenSource: 7 of 11
8. DanridgeSource: 8 of 11
9. Vanessa MaysSource: 9 of 11
10. Sabrina ServanceSource: 10 of 11
11. Melissa HenriusSource: 11 of 11
Madewell And J. Crew Extend Their Sizes For Their Popular Jeans was originally published on hellobeautiful.com