For a short period of time, the government shut down this week, because of division over immigration policy. Jeff Johnson explains how some Democrats in Republican states seem to have folded and given in to a deal that shouldn’t have been struck in the first place.
So even though the shutdown is over, Democrats didn’t really get anything out of the deal they struck. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- How Agnez Mo Found Success In The Power Of “No”
- Hate Crimes Not Tolerated in Virginia, AG Herring Pushes New Bills
- Girl Talk: Get Active With ‘Black Girls Run’ Richmond
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: The Big Death Day Belongs To [Redacted]
- H-Town Recalls The Nastiest Thing A Female Fan Has Ever Done [EXCLUSIVE]
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Celebrity Reaction to Kim Porter’s Death
- Sheck Wes On ‘Mo Bamba’: “It Takes Time For Things To Blow Up” [VIDEO]
- Michael B. Jordan: ‘Black Women Are Amazing’
- Report: Public Housing Is A Complete Disaster Under The Deplorable Ben Carson
Jeff Johnson: Why The 2018 Government Shutdown Is “Punk Stuff” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com