For a short period of time, the government shut down this week, because of division over immigration policy. Jeff Johnson explains how some Democrats in Republican states seem to have folded and given in to a deal that shouldn’t have been struck in the first place.
So even though the shutdown is over, Democrats didn’t really get anything out of the deal they struck. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- MTV Shares Rare Footage Of Aaliyah On 18th Anniversary Of Album Release (Watch)
- Offset And Cardi B Take Over Jimmy Kimmel LIVE(Watch)
- Mother Says Death of Baby in Extreme Heat Was An Accident
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Shaunie Trolls Evelyn By Inviting Jennifer On The Girls Trip
- Beyonce Drops A Visual Masterpiece For ‘Spirit’
- Leah’s Lemonade: Young Lion King Cast JD Mccrary and Shahadi Wright Joseph
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Dear White People’ Boasts Major Guest Stars & Idris Elba Explains The Magic Of ‘Cats’
- Iowa Public Official Fired After Shouting Out Tupac In A Company Email To 4,300 Employees
- Mississippi State House Candidate Shot Himself And Wife In Brutal Murder-Suicide
- Will Smith Gave Jaden Priceless Advice For His 21st Birthday
Jeff Johnson: Why The 2018 Government Shutdown Is “Punk Stuff” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com