Details have dropped that Chicago rapper Fredo Santana died Friday night from a seizure. It is being reported that Santana was found by his girlfriend in his L.A. home.
Sanatana has been dealing with liver and kidney failure for some time now. In October, the rapper posted a video on Instagram while he was in the hospital.
Santana told fans that his health issues were the result of his continued lean usage. Santana was 27-years-old.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
Rest In Power: The People We Lost In 2017
1. Activist Erica Garner1 of 18
2. Singer Joni Sledge of Sister Sledge2 of 18
3. Bishop Eddie Long3 of 18
4. Father of Rock And Roll Chuck Berry4 of 18
5. Comedian Charlie Murphy5 of 18
6. Comedian And Activist Dick Gregory6 of 18
7. Actress Della Reese7 of 18
8. The “Cosby Show” actor Earle Hyman8 of 18
9. Iconic actor Robert Guillaume9 of 18
10. Fashion Designer and Project Runway Alum Mychael Knight10 of 18
11. 50s Singer Fats Domino11 of 18
12. Former NFL Star and Actor Bernie Casey12 of 18
13.13 of 18
14. “True Blood” Star Nelsan Ellis14 of 18
15. Rapper Fresh Kid Ice15 of 18
16. Rapper Prodigy16 of 18
17. Singer Cuba Gooding Sr.17 of 18
18. Actress Mary Tyler Moore18 of 18