The weekend is finally here and there are so many things to do! It’s supposed to be nice this weekend so, let the cabin fever end and the fun begin.
See our favorite must-dos in the latest Weekend Roundup:
New to Theaters
Den of Thieves
New to Redbox
Blade Runner 2049
The Ghosts of Williamsburg 8pm Candlelight Walking Tour
Explore historic Williamsburg by candlelight on the 2nd oldest ghost tour in the United States.
Click Here for more information.
The Old School Party 2 ft. Roxanne Shante at 63Thirty5
The party doesn’t stop with DJ Lonnie B & DJ Drake on the turntables! Click Here for more information.
Brunch in the Bottom
Say goodbye to 7 Hills Seafood & Brewing Co.this Sunday. Regretfully, after two and 1/2 wonderful years, 7 Hills Seafood & Brewing Company will be closing its doors on Monday, January 22, 2018. Enjoy the final Brunch in the Bottom at this amazing location. Click Here for more information.
Winter Exhibits @ Art Works!
November 25, 2017 – January 21, 2018
Take in some of the best artistry in RVA. Click Here for details.
Terracotta Army: Legacy of the First Emperor of China
November 18, 2017 – March 11, 2018
One of the greatest archaeological finds of the 20th century has come to Richmond’s VMFA. The legendary Terracotta Army, an underground army of nearly 8,000 life-size terracotta figures paint a vivid picture of china’s Quin Dynasty. This exhibition features ten majestic terracotta figures, including a cavalry horse, and 130 works that tell the story of China’s birth and one man’s lasting imprint on a nation. The exhibit runs from November 18, 2017 – March 11, 2018. Click Here for more information.
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- Rare Air Jordan 1’s Got Shine During The Inauguration [Photos]
- Oprah Gifted Amanda Gorman With The Jewels She Wore To The 46th Inauguration