Birdman reportedly has to give up his 20,000-square-foot Miami mansion after a $12 million foreclosure lawsuit. After such a long run as one of hip-hop’s most pivotal, profitable figures, one must wonder how he fell so far. According to Headkrack, it probably has to do with how he’s been moving his money since his heyday. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- How To Win Money From “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” ATM! [CONTEST]
- Top Hip Hop Songs Of 2018 (So Far)
- Dallas Rapper Yella Beezy Shot
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- This Braxton Sister Had Words For Loni Love After Her ‘Breakfast Club’ Interview
- Did Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Call Off Their Engagement?
- This Soulful Cover Of “Lovers & Friends” Will Make You Want To Hear More Usher
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
- Voter Registration Deadline October 15th, Register Here!
- The Weekend Clo-ism: Humble that Attitude Before You Stumble